There are a lot of rasons to get out. By reading motivations on how to run and have fun on winter cold and dark alley. Because people are talking about the dropping temperature and the chances to run. And the hardest part is rolling out of bed.
So, you already have had enough of motivations from people, articles and even videos to keep you moving but sometimes it fails to. So, I have these new version that noone ever did.
I hope these reasons will make you move.
1. Outrun by walkers. And I say you’ll be as slow as walkers! There’s no surprise 😲
2. Weight gain. Gaining weight bigger than you think. So get up and go to the bathroom and scale yourself. See the difference! And you will feel like…
3. Depriving yourself of what you love. And the guilt will overwhelm you. That’s will make you crazy and 👇
4. You have to seek a Pscychiatrist. Yes, because you’ll eventually feel depression, anxiety, frustration and mixed emotions. And imagine you’ll be placed in an institution people randomly running 😒 and after sometime…
5. Family oust you. Because of being unwell! Even your runner friends will forget you, isn’t it sad? ☹️
And check this one out, tips on winter running. And if you still not motivated to run in the cold. I think you need to ask yourself, what are you?! 😊
Running women’s perspective is to lose pounds or to be of shape. Most of the runners started for these reasons. And they just have to run without hesitations and no goals at some point. They’d never run a marathon basically, never had it in mind.
It’s the first thought on running. Straightforward and plain other than on losing weights. It makes sense, for me, I have this one reason at first. But when I am into it 🙂 No one could make me STOP. I am crazy about it. Total guilt!
Eventually, as we had it in our system. We get up, get dressed and run til it gives lives to ourselves. Being imperfect makes me exert more courage and determination to be different from others – a unique personality, a unique me!
Became hooked on running these benefits I am enjoying and the feeling of no regrets for my whole life.
- Clears my mind,
- Relieves stress,
- Brings me happiness,
- Challenges me and makes me stronger on the road and in life.
- More friends
- Mood swings are gone
- And all the positive in life to gather
- And most of all dds life
And now if I have to count how many times I run a marathon? I can’t say it, well it just an outnumbers to say, though!
YES, I am crazy enough to say that I could have the chance of not getting hurt badly as those runners whined up about bruises, splints, or worst bone dislocation.
Medals are just for recognition, but the things that thought me in running a marathon are the benefits, what I’ve learned, impossibilities never had the chance!
But in the end, never let yourself deprive of running a marathon, the experience are above expectations, those feeling of contentment felt of being a whole person.