There are a lot of rasons to get out. By reading motivations on how to run and have fun on winter cold and dark alley. Because people are talking about the dropping temperature and the chances to run. And the hardest part is rolling out of bed.
So, you already have had enough of motivations from people, articles and even videos to keep you moving but sometimes it fails to. So, I have these new version that noone ever did.
I hope these reasons will make you move.
1. Outrun by walkers. And I say you’ll be as slow as walkers! There’s no surprise 😲
2. Weight gain. Gaining weight bigger than you think. So get up and go to the bathroom and scale yourself. See the difference! And you will feel like…
3. Depriving yourself of what you love. And the guilt will overwhelm you. That’s will make you crazy and 👇
4. You have to seek a Pscychiatrist. Yes, because you’ll eventually feel depression, anxiety, frustration and mixed emotions. And imagine you’ll be placed in an institution people randomly running 😒 and after sometime…
5. Family oust you. Because of being unwell! Even your runner friends will forget you, isn’t it sad? ☹️
And check this one out, tips on winter running. And if you still not motivated to run in the cold. I think you need to ask yourself, what are you?! 😊