There are a lot of rasons to get out. By reading motivations on how to run and have fun on winter cold and dark alley. Because people are talking about the dropping temperature and the chances to run. And the hardest part is rolling out of bed.
So, you already have had enough of motivations from people, articles and even videos to keep you moving but sometimes it fails to. So, I have these new version that noone ever did.
I hope these reasons will make you move.
1. Outrun by walkers. And I say you’ll be as slow as walkers! There’s no surprise 😲
2. Weight gain. Gaining weight bigger than you think. So get up and go to the bathroom and scale yourself. See the difference! And you will feel like…
3. Depriving yourself of what you love. And the guilt will overwhelm you. That’s will make you crazy and 👇
4. You have to seek a Pscychiatrist. Yes, because you’ll eventually feel depression, anxiety, frustration and mixed emotions. And imagine you’ll be placed in an institution people randomly running 😒 and after sometime…
5. Family oust you. Because of being unwell! Even your runner friends will forget you, isn’t it sad? ☹️
And check this one out, tips on winter running. And if you still not motivated to run in the cold. I think you need to ask yourself, what are you?! 😊
Winter running has different impressions and reasons: cold, too dark, snowy, slippery and all! Running in the cold isn’t as tough as it looks. It only freezes your butt off if you still.
Being motivated is keeping you in a wimp! And it’s too tiresome to go out because of the cold breeze. But those are just a few of the reasons of a quitter! Yeah, you heard it right! And I can spell it to you – Y-U-O *hair-flip 😛
And if you don’t want to be called names, here’s some tips to get you running!
One key factor is to sign up marathon for spring. In sense, that you don’t have the choice but to do the training on winter.
Gear up! Get the right top and bottom in a good layer. That will keep you warm and make sure it doesn’t feel clingy and without restricting your movement.
Run with friends or group. This is one way to make you motivated and do some activity that will make the run exciting.
Be Visible. Importantly! Wear reflective, fluorescent gear, headlight or flashlights. Or what makes you more comfortable. And also not just by reflecting yourself but make your trails visible too. Remember to have the pre-run workout to make your body ready. When warm you can’t feel the cold outside! Also, forget your speed but you can have the experiment on running on thick snow if you’ll be faster in spring in time for your marathon race.