Reebok Ragnar Relay series each month has its schedules to prepare on. Packing important things and never have to miss even one. Runners packing from excitement tends to delay or left something out, tendencies are! Especially to first timers but this doesn’t mean those who already race is exempted.
Com’on you’re not there to think about things and panic. You are there to run and have fun!
So, before you say you’re all set. Think again! Or you may consider looking at these lists.
Here’re the important lists that make your packing easy bitsy! From running til you drop off to sleep.
- Comfortable Socks
- Running Clothes – at least 3 pairs. Differs how you sweat.
- Go Pro – don’t miss the important race 😀
- Hydration Belt – it’s summer, hydrate yourself more.
- Endurance Drink
- Phone – for GPS and some playlists.
- Garmin – not necessary but if you want to record your run then GO.
- Flashlights (hand and head)
- Map ( print it out and familiarized)
- Reflective Vest (not only let the trail visible, make sure you make yourself too)
- Flare (in case losing your way and you don’t know how to get back)
- Firs Aid Kits
- Toilet Papers
- Antichafe powder or cream
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- In between and after run clothes
- Sleeping Bag
The A-lists Essentials on a day to come. Some precautions because heat is up. Go to your doctor before you decide on going to the race. People die running. Heart failure, heat stroke. So be sure you are fit to go and more hydrate yourself.
BY the way, vans and foods in a budget check it here. Well, Ragnar doesn’t have to be extravagant. You know?! You only have to be there to run, make more friends, and have fun!