Budget Wise Ragnar Relay Races
Here’re the lists of next month races (getting the next month only, there are lists till December this year and also next year) You can see it on Ragnar website.
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV ( Big Bear Lake Camplands) – August 12-13, 2016
- Ragnar Angel Fire – NM (Angle Fire Resort) – August 19-20, 2016
- Ragnar New England – MA (Morthfield Mountain) – August 26-27, 2016
- Ragnar Colorado (Copper Mountain – Aspen/Snowmass) – August 12-13, 2016
- Ragnar Great River (Winona – Minneapolis,MN) – August 12-13, 2016
With this events, everyone’s excited and have had prepared things accurately what needs must have. But others have to elastically and practically coping up with their budgets.
Are you tight on your budget or the group is?
Here’re what to consider and some tips:
- Foods – prepare the pre-run, in between the run and after the run. I hope residence would throw up some food for you. LOL!
- Fuel – as this one I don’t know if we can tighten.
- Van – as much as possible rent the lowest price and rent ahead. And decorate it according to budget. Well, wisely! Get DIY designs.
- Registration – read other blogs that they had this little off on their registration. So get them ahead of time before prices go up!
- Costumes – get it in the thrift shop! Hope you can team up with a crafty expert.
- Lodging – again, reserve it ahead of time or camp out!
- Safety Gears – since it’s off season, you may consider buying one now. This one is very important as you are running at night or early morning to keep you from accidents. Be visible and responsible!